Wednesday 18 September 2013

Using Raw Potato trick for Acne treatment

Using potato juice on face way my first acne treatment to clear my acne. With so many negative things goes through my mind before rubbing potatoes, finally I applied it by trusting articles published by reputed websites. It makes my skin so tight after drying that I was unable to speak. But it was very helpful. In just one use, I can't see any ance scars on my face. I like the way it reduce irritation quickly.  The whiteheads was still on its place but becomes very small and giving me no pain.
I have tried it many times in with different tricks. Below are some of them.

First trick:

wash your face with lukewarm water then clean it with dry towel. Cut lemons into thin slices. Rub it all over your face and use only few slice for one part and so on. When your face is covered with juice of potato, then let it dry. It takes nearly 10-15 minutes, then wash with normal water not warm, because we have close the pores on the skin.

Second trick:

In second trick,starting is same. You just have to make juice of potato by using use blender or other machine. Take that juice in a cup. Dip cotton ball and applied it on all over your skin. Similarly as above trick, dry it then wash. This is most effective but time consuming method than first.

How potato works as acne treatment?
Potatoes are rich in skin-friendly minerals that kills acne. Some components like phosphorous, sulfur, and potassium increases production of collagen and elastin which improves your complexion giving you younger looking skin. It also have alkaline property that treat clogged pores by removing oil from it. Damages of skin cell are repaired by Vitamin C. With little antibacterial property, It kills bacteria stopping them to form pimples.  Mild exfoliating property clear up dead skin cell. Bleaching properties reduce acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment